1. There are no more than two vehicles allowed on a campsite and only one can be an RV. A vehicle plus a towed trailer or vehicle counts as one RV. Again, only one (1) RV per site.
2. A numbered campsite has been assigned to you for the duration of your stay. Your vehicle, trailer, tent and other assorted items need to be located within the site you have been assigned. Parking for the walk-in tent sites is in the designated parking area only. You must return to the gate to be assigned a different campsite.
3. Check-in time is 1:00 P.M. Check-out time is 12:00 P.M. noon. Adding additional nights must be done at the entry gate before noon or your site may be assigned to someone else.
4. No camping, people or vehicles allowed in the ditches. The rope fences bordering the campsite indicate this boundary.
5. Campfires permitted only in campsites. No digging of pits. If necessary you may build your fire on the grass. Only clean wood and paper may be burned. Glass, plastic, food waste, metal items and other trash may not be burned. Please dispose of these items in the proper receptacle. Campfires should be extinguished and cooled before leaving unattended. Do not leave hot coals.
6. Speed limit is 15 mph and less in congested areas where posted. Speeders will be told to leave. “Cruising” at any time is not permitted.
7. DANGER! Do not dig sand caves or tunnels as they may collapse without warning and may be fatal.
8. Keep your camp clean; a dirty camp will result in immediate expulsion. Use dumpsters.
9. All guests must be at least 21 years of age unless accompanied by someone 25 years of age or older. Possession of alcohol by minors is forbidden. Minors are to be back in camp by dark.
10. Generator use from 8am to 9pm only, excessively loud generators are not allowed. Quiet time is 9pm to 6am.
11. Highway licensed vehicles, golf carts (Licensed drivers only) and electric scooters may be used. Daylight hours only for carts and scooters. Gas scooters are not allowed.
12. Operate vehicles in camp area only. No hill climbing.
13. Thefts do occur. Safeguard valuables, ice chests, etc.
14. Return tag to gateman or return box on exiting.
15. All pets must be kept on leash. Horses and horseback riding are not allowed.
16. No shooting, archery or fireworks permitted.
17. No beach or dune camping.