DUE TO COVID-19 BOAT RENTALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AND WE DO NOT HAVE A DATE WHEN BOAT RENTALS WILL ONCE BE AVAILABLE TO OUR GUESTS.
Starting April 1st 2020 all renters will be required to have completed a California Boater Safety Course and provide a California Boater Card at time of rental. For more information on obtaining training and card registration please visit California Boater Card. Camping Reservations or Day-Use Parking Reservations are required for a boat rental.
- Boat rentals (15ft Klamath aluminum boats, must bring own motor), per day .......... $100.00
- Boat and motor rentals (8hp Evinrude), per day .. $200.00
Rules and Guidelines
We advise reservations for boat and motor rentals. Please note the following:
- The maximum passenger capacity allowed for all rental boats is five (5) persons.
- Due to rapidly changing weather conditions, boats will not be used for taking numerous loads of passengers to and from the clam beds. Boats will be allowed two (2) trips to taking passengers out and back for clamming or picnicking.
- Keep in mind that inclement weather may affect your day on the water. If, in the eyes of our staff, the weather is hazardous or may become hazardous, we will not let our boats go out. We will try to give advance notice, but forecasts change quickly, and this isn't always practical. Have back-up plans.
- Rental boats must be returned by 4:45 PM.
- The equipment must be checked out by renter, with our assistance, to establish that everything is in good working order prior to use. The rental equipment must be returned in the same condition in order for the deposit to be returned to customer.
- Any renter found in non-compliance with these rules will face immediate forfeiture of the vessel. These rules are for you and your passengers' safety.